Prior to booking this DreamTrip, please be aware of the following:
• This trip includes a Mandarin-speaking guide only.
• Passport details are required to book your train ticket. Your passport number and the name and surname on your passport will be forwarded to customer support.
• Passengers must arrive at Nairobi Terminus by 7 a.m. Boarding will begin at 7:30 a.m.
• Please note: There is no other direct train available. If you miss the train, you will be required to arrange a transfer at your own expense. A 1-way transfer to Kilaguni is approximately US$350 in a 4x4 land cruiser, or US$300 in a safari minivan (1-way transfer only; accommodates up to 6 adults with bags).
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing.
• Indicated times are subject to change.
• Itinerary activities are subject to change due to weather conditions.
• Please note: Hard suitcases are prohibited. Please pack soft travel bags that are no heavier than 66 pounds (33 kilograms) and no higher or wider than 5 feet (1.6 meters).
• Please note: As of June 4, 2019, and in accordance with the Wildlife Conservation and Management Act, all plastic bottles, straws and related products are banned in Kenya’s national parks, national reserves, conservation areas and any other designated wildlife protected area.